In the industrial field, different production processes will have a great impact on product performance. So, for the processing of stainless steel stamping parts, what are its processing characteristics and what are its advantages? Next, auto mould manufacturers will analyze and answer this question, hoping to help everyone.
First of all, for auto mould processing, we need to choose different processing techniques according to different materials. If it is to process stainless steel stamping parts, then we must reduce the loss of materials as much as possible to keep the original material properties. Only during processing, the shape was changed to make it meet our needs and meet the production standard requirements.
Pay attention to the following matters in the production of auto mould:
1. Reasonable mold design: In the progressive mold, the organization of the blanking sequence may affect the accuracy of auto mould forming. For the blanking of the fine arts of the stamping parts, generally, the larger area of the blanking is organized first, and then the smaller area of the blanking is organized to reduce the impact of the blanking force on the auto mould forming.
2. In the daily production of molds, care should be taken to maintain the sharpness of the punching convex and concave die-cutting edges. When the punching edge is worn, the tensile stress on the material will increase, and then the stamping parts tend to turn over and distort.
3. Adding a strong pressure function: that is, to increase the size of the press part of the discharge insert (normal discharge insert thickness H+0.03mm) to increase the pressure on the material on the side of the die, and then suppress the occurrence of stamping during punching Turn the material, distort and deform.
4. Beveled or curved at the end of the punch cutting edge: This is an effective way to reduce the buffer cutting force. Reducing the buffer cutting force can reduce the tensile force on the side material of the die, and then reach the effect of suppressing the turning and distortion of the stamping parts.
5. Squeeze the data: Conquer the traditional mold design structure, open the material-containing gap on the discharge plate (that is, when the mold is closed, the discharge plate is attached to the concave mold, and the gap between the discharge plate and the concave mold where the material is contained It is the thickness of the material (t-0.03～0.05mm). In this way, the unloading plate moves smoothly during stamping, and the data can be compressed. The key forming part, the unloading plate must be made into a block-type structure, and the hardware stamping manufacturer will explain to you to facilitate the treatment of the wear (pressure) loss of the pressing part of the unloading plate caused by long-term stamping, and the material cannot be compressed.