How can I buy suitable car parts mould with high-cost performance? Here, I recommend the following skills to you:
1. From the perspective of original packaging accessories, the packaging is generally more standardized, the standard specifications are unified, and the printing is clear and formal, while the packaging and printing of counterfeit products are relatively poor, and it is often easy to find defects in the packaging;
2. Look at the color surface of some original accessories and specify a certain color. In the case of other colors, they are fake and inferior accessories;
3. Look at the appearance of the original parts, the appearance of printing or casting is clear and formal, and the appearance of counterfeit products is rough;
4. Look at the paint. Merchants simply process scrap parts. For example, dismantling, assembling, piecing together, painting, etc., and then selling them as qualified products, illegally obtaining high profits;
5. Look at the texture of the original parts. The materials are qualified according to the design requirements, and the counterfeit products are mostly replaced by cheap and inferior materials;
6. Look at the craftsmanship of inferior products. Although the appearance is good, due to the poor production process, it is easy to crack, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs, or bumps;
7. Look at "storage" if the car parts mould is dry and cracked. Oxidation. The problem of a chromatic mirror or aging may be the environmental difference in storage. The storage time is long. The material itself is poor and other reasons;
8. Look at "engagement". If the rivets of the clutch plate are loose, the brake hose is degummed, the joints of the electrical parts are de-soldered, and the paper can use the paper filter element seam, etc.;
9. There are some marks on the regular parts of the check mark part, such as the time gear mark, the piston top mark, and other assembly marks, which are used to ensure that the machine is installed correctly and cannot be purchased;
10. Check for defects and leaks, formal assembly parts need to be completed to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on the assembly parts are missing, generally "parallel imports", which have caused difficulties in loading. Often due to the shortage of individual small parts, the entire assembly components are scrapped;
11. Look at the protective layer for easy storage and prevent parts from colliding. Parts have a protective layer before leaving the factory. For example, bushings. Large and small bearing pads. Pistons. Valves are usually protected with paraffin to avoid surface damage. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, they are mostly "parallel imports";
12. Check some important parts of the certificate, especially the assembly, such as the instrument panel mould, carburetor, distributor, generator, etc. There are usually manuals when leaving the factory. Instruct the user to install the qualification certificate. Use and maintenance. If there is no such, it is mostly fake and shoddy products;
13. When purchasing car parts mould according to the specifications, the main technical parameters should be identified, and the special technology should meet the usage requirements. Some counterfeit and shoddy products look almost the same as the real ones but are not suitable for installation, whether large or small. They are always dissatisfied with the use, leaving a potential accident hazard.
14. The inspection report issued by the third party can not only prove its authenticity but also show its quality.