The greening of car plastic injection mould is a scientific strategy to achieve sustainable development. It mainly refers to the technical system that can protect and improve the ecological environment, reduce pollution and reduce energy consumption during the entire life cycle of a product. According to the environmental value and the full potential of modern technology, there is still no unified definition and evaluation standard. Its technical connotation Main contents: ecological health, environmental protection, and maximization of resource utilization.
A complete set of solutions to realize the research and development concept of car plastic injection mould green
The greening of car plastic injection mould is a systematic project of a complete set of solutions. The research and development of car plastic injection mould in my country are backward, and it is impossible to independently develop high-end plastic parts. An important aspect of the reason is that in the research and development of car plastic injection mould in China, research institutions such as materials, product development, processing and manufacturing, molding equipment, waste recycling, and other research institutions are independent, and they do not communicate with each other, and there is no concept of a complete solution. The R&D personnel has a single knowledge, those engaged in product development do not understand macromolecules, those engaged in equipment development do not understand the development trend of car plastic injection mould, and those engaged in material research do not understand the unique properties of car plastic injection mould. Internationally, car plastic Injection mould is at the high end of the value chain. The main reason is that they can solve a complete set of solutions and a perfect mechanism. To gain the right to speak of automotive plastics, the automotive plastic raw material suppliers organize R&D teams according to automotive parts and cooperate with automotive plastics. The close cooperation between manufacturers and suppliers not only develops special materials, but also uses its new materials to develop automotive trim parts for the use and application of automobile manufacturers, which not only provides the best complete solution for automobile enterprises, but also The development of this enterprise has achieved a new growth point. For example, the experts of Bayer MaterialScience's automotive glass team, whose service scope includes the entire processing chain of automotive glass, as well as the wind load, collision, and other mechanical properties tests and research of automotive glass, can independently provide innovative power for future cars.
Innovation and creation of car parts mould green materials and applications
Plastics are the raw material of choice for lightweight vehicles. The research and development of plastic raw materials for car plastic injection mould must comply with the green technology of non-toxic, harmless health and circular economy.
(1) Healthy green plasticizer. All plastics are inseparable from plasticizers. At present, 80% of the plasticizers used in China are low-priced DBP (butylene phthalate) and other plasticizers that have been eliminated abroad and are harmful to human health. As a new type of green plastic plasticizer, citric acid ester products are non-toxic and tasteless. Developed countries such as the United States and the European Union have successively issued regulations to allow citric acid ester products to be used as plastics that are closely related to the human body and have high hygienic requirements. one of auxiliaries. Bio-based plastic. In the future, some general-purpose plastic parts will likely be replaced by bio-based plastic parts. At present, there are composite materials of PLA (polylactic acid) and kenaf for processing automobile tire covers and car mats. Polyethylene (PE) produced from sugarcane ethanol has a wide range of applications in automotive fuel tanks and interiors.
(2) Natural fiber reinforced composite plastics. Included in natural fiber sources are cellulose, wood, flax, jute, sisal, hemp, agave leaf fiber, coconut husk fiber, as well as straw and other crop wastes. The use of natural fiber and environmentally friendly materials has been recognized by the automotive industry. The use of flax, sisal, and other natural fiber-reinforced composite materials not only has tensile strength and stiffness not lower than glass fiber reinforced materials but also because plant fibers are 40% lighter than glass fibers , which can reduce the weight of the vehicle to reduce fuel consumption and facilitate recycling.
(3) Nanoplastics. Nanoplastics have broad development prospects in automotive plastics due to their excellent mechanical, heat-resistant, and flame-retardant properties, as well as high value-added functions such as antibacterial, anti-radiation, and aging resistance. The main application objects of nano-plastics are bumpers, radiators, chassis, body outer panels, wheel guards, movable roofs and other protective strips, windshield strips and other exterior parts, instrument panels and interior panels, airbags, and other interior parts, as well as fuel tanks, fuel system under-hood parts, etc.
(4) Specialized modified plastics for functionalization. Engineering plastics can be used to manufacture high-performance alloys through blending and modification, which can be used to manufacture automotive structural parts and power components. At the same time, it can also reduce the thickness of products to achieve lightweight and improve resource utilization. General-purpose plastics can improve strength and stiffness, as well as processability through blending modification, broaden the scope of application, and help reduce manufacturing costs.
(5) Special color spray-free material. Direct injection molding of special color spray-free resin can make the product achieve pearlescent, sparkling pearlescent, and other effects. Compared with spray products, it does not pollute the environment during processing and use is easy to form, and has a high yield. The parts can be 100% recycled and reused, and no pollutants such as gas and dust that are toxic and harmful to the environment are produced.
(6) Dry paint film plastic parts. A dry paint film is a formed film used as an outer liner for automotive parts, avoiding the tedious and costly environment-polluting painting process. Compounding energy-saving molding plastics. The semi-crystalline polyamide (PA) Techny Star automotive plastic of French Rhodia company adopts unique polymerization and compounding technology. Compared with ordinary PA compounding materials, the injection pressure is reduced by 30%, the molding time is shortened by 10%, and the molding temperature is greatly reduced. , in Europe, it is increasingly used to form automotive hoods, intake manifolds, distributors, and decorative parts.
(7) Lightweight structural assemblies of carbon fiber composite materials. Carbon fiber composite parts can save a lot of non-renewable steelmaking raw materials and materials and are the best composite materials for lightweight automotive structural stress parts.
(8) Environmentally friendly, healthy, and safe plastic parts. Pure polycarbonate (PC) plastic windows are too strong, so in the event of an accident, it is not easy for occupants to escape through the windows. The surface is a polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) blown film, and the matrix is a composite injection laminated glass of PC. The anti-infrared and ultraviolet functions of the film can reduce the use of air conditioners to save energy and can also reduce the cost of automotive interior materials. Cost; when the PMMA film is under tension under the impact from the opposite direction (inside the car), it is easy to break from here, enabling passengers to break the windows in the event of an accident, improving safety performance.