With the continuous progress of science and technology and the rapid development of industry, as a pillar industry of the industry, the automobile industry has made a huge contribution to my country's gross national product. Travel, leisure tools. As an important part of car parts mould, car lights have attracted people's attention in the production process. Car lights are generally completed by mold injection. The manufacturers who have more contact with car light mould are the manufacturers. Although many people do not directly touch car light mould, the lights used in people's daily cars are all made of moulds. And making these products must be inseparable from the processing technology, so what is the processing technology of car light mould?
When car light mould is processed, various processes will be carried out, and each process must be completed by certain procedures to ensure the high quality of the mold and meet the needs of people. Let me introduce you to mold processing technology one by one. If you are interested, continue to read it!
1. Process specification for car light mould processing
1. It is necessary to do a good job in guiding the production work. When processing products, it is necessary to plan and schedule the production in advance, train the operating skills of all personnel, and conduct quality inspections of the workpieces and cost accounting. These must be carried out by the manufacturing process regulations.
2. Make preparations for production. When the workshop wants to produce new parts, it is necessary to formulate the processing rules of car light mould, and prepare for production according to the production rules.
3. In the case of a new factory, the type and quantity of machine tools should be determined according to the process regulations, as well as the placement problem in the workshop, and the type of work, technical level, etc. should be equipped according to the actual situation of the workshop.
2. Processing process of car light mould
In general, the process of car light mould processing is drawing review - material preparation - processing - mold base processing - mold core processing - electrode processing - mold parts processing - inspection - assembly - flying mold - test mold - production. Usually, the customer will either provide a template or provide a 3D drawing, or a 2D drawing. If the customer provides a template, the mold manufacturer will draw the 3D drawing according to the template, and the customer will send the 3 drawings directly, then The mold manufacturer will conduct a review. After the review is completed, a consensus is reached with the customer. The next step is to order mold base and inner mold steel material, followed by 3D parting and drawing. The completion of the entire mold usually takes 15-20 days. about. In mold making, it is necessary to keep up with the progress of the mold and make a record. In short, mold processing is an art, which involves a lot of processes.
3. The important role of car light mould processing engineer
The processing of car light mould is inseparable from the mould engineer. The mould engineer implements the customized mould scheme for the whole project, designs the products of the branch, and draws the mould parts and assembly drawings, in addition, designs and compiles the mould processing technology to solve the problems in the production in time. At the same time, it will develop new products, and new processes, design new molds, and organize and classify drawings and technical data. The whole process of mold processing is very time-consuming and requires relevant process regulations to standardize the implementation. At the same time, a strict process flow is also required to complete the production of molds, and the production of one-piece molds is indispensable for mold engineers. play an important role.