The car plastic Injection mould needs to improve the processing performance, which is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- The increasing size of car plastic Injection mould and the high productivity of parts require one mould with multiple cavities, resulting in increasingly large moulds. Large-tonnage large-scale molds can reach 100t, with hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities per mold. It requires a large worktable for mold processing equipment, an enlarged Y-axis, and Z-axis stroke, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
- The mold material processed by the car plastic Injection mould has high hardness. The mold processing equipment is required to have thermal stability and high reliability.
- For complex cavity and multi-functional composite car plastic Injection mould, as the shape of the part becomes more complicated, it is necessary to improve the design and manufacturing level of the mold. A multi-functional composite mold with multiple grooves and multiple materials formed in a set of molds or assembled into components requires a large amount of processing programming, the high comprehensive cutting ability of deep cavities, and high stability, which increases the processing difficulty.
- The refinement of plastic injection mould processing has made the complexity of processing equipment more attractive. Many advantages such as smooth processing, small cutting force, and small workpiece heating and deformation have caused mold companies to pay more and more attention to high-speed processing.
- High dynamic accuracy. The static performance introduced by the machine tool manufacturer cannot reflect the actual processing conditions when the three-dimensional surface of the mold is processed. The high-precision machining of car plastic Injection mould's three-dimensional curved surface also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic precision performance. High-speed and high-precision can only be achieved when the machine's high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability, and high-quality control system cooperate.
- The combination of processing technology and green product technology will take into account factors such as the radiation of electrical processing machine tools and the selection of media when the company purchases equipment.
- The composite application of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement, and reverse engineering `has become the development direction that promotes the participation of car plastic Injection mould in product development and design technology.